happy birthday to the divine princess of punk
It’s time for another giveaway!
Last time, I did a giveaway for my Etsy shop and the winner got some awesome goods, and I am also still trying to catch up with finishing her customized jacket!
This giveaway is a bit different! Because I work for Hot Topic, I have access to some awesome stuff and my closet is filled with duplicates of so much clothing. These pieces I’ve either worn once or not at all and/or I have a duplicate of it in my closet!
This giveaway includes:
- (1) Misfits fitted dress w/ bright green zipper on the back, Size MEDIUM
- (1) American Eagle Black Romper (Tags attached), Size SMALL
- (1) Iron Fist Skeleton Dress, Size SMALL
- (1) Sid & Nancy cheetah tote bag (from my Etsy shop)
- (2) Feather w/ veil hair clip pieces
- (4) Hair Bands (Pink feather, spikes, black rose, and black feather)
- (1) Pack of Nag Champa incense
- (1) Palmistry guide
- (1) Amethyst stone
- (1) 14g Morbid Metals faux leather strip earrings
- (1) pair of H&M sunnies
- (1) Ouija mints (not opened)
- (1) pair of pink mouse earrings with matching ring (from my Etsy shop)
- (1) pair of Iron Fist Zombie Psychobilly heels, size 7
Also included, but not pictured:
- (4) books; The Zombie Survival Guide, The Only Wiccan Spellbook You’ll Ever Need, Devotions By Dead People, & The Tell-Tale Heart and Other Writings (all books are pre-owned)
- (1) The Cramps coin purse
- (2) pairs of false eyelashes
- (1) Quartz stone pouch filled with additional crystals
- (1) copy of Pan’s Labyrinth (Pre-owned)
- (1) copy of The Crow (New)
1. You DO NOT have to be following me. However, if you are a follower and you win, I will be adding in other goodies from Hot Topic/Sephora as well as extra comic books. I might also part ways with my Mitch Lucker “Get in Our Pants” campaign scroll poster. It all depends on whether or not the winner wants it/decides to follow my tumblr.
2. You can re-blog as much as you want and like this post, but be courteous! Don’t flood your followers’ dashboards!
3. I will be choosing a winner once I feel this post has a good amount of notes and using a random online generator.
Good luck and positive vibes, babes!
~ Alexis Delacour
UPDATE: Hello loves! I decided that the cut-off date for this giveaway will be February 1st! I will be picking a winner at 9:00am and will be shipping out the items to the winner that very same day so keep reblogging/liking this post for a chance to win! I will ALSO be kick-starting a NEW giveaway for the month of February that very same day since I missed out on Halloween *sad face*, so don’t be bummed out if you don’t win this one! I have fun doing these giveaways and am planning a special Valentine’s/lingerie themed giveaway soon.
Positive vibes and lots of love!
And what was life in the studio like with Bowie? “We’d go to the studio, work for hours on end, and then come back and find ourselves sitting in the kitchen at 6:00 AM too tired to make anything to eat. What Bowie would do was tie a napkin ‘round his throat and break a couple raw eggs into his mouth. I thought, ‘Fuck, this is really funny. If only this could go on the album cover.’
"If only people could really see how workmanlike this life is in a way. It’s just going to work and doing things as best you can, and then coming back feeling hungry and tired and breaking eggs in your mouth.""
— Brian Eno, Chic interview, 1979. (via bowiesongs)
Headbow: angelic pretty
Shirt: baby the stars shine bright
Vest: ozz cros
Socks: baby the stars shine bright
Punk rock reading with @jahnnyvommit
Finished version of this design
*Note: The translation I was given is apparently incorrect. Thankfully, this is just the completed design, and not the actual tattoo :’)
POWER UP PILLOWS
Don’t settle for boring couch pillows from Target. Spice up your living space with these Legend of Zelda and pixel inspired pillows from Lockhart Design for $20.
Salvador Dali - The Woman with a Head of Roses (partial)